- He (Lao Wang) has been watching him. He praised him (the apprentice), saying that he is good. You have mentioned that he's good. You said that before.
- He can even cut a key. He tries everything. He didn't go to school but he is not stupid. He learns everything I taught him. He is really smart and he even does more research by himself. He is great.
- I can’t speak, let alone talking on the phone. So I clap my hands instead, and they get it. If it were other people, they’d be weirded out by the claps when they pick up the phone. That is why I only call them two. Only they know clapping means I’m inviting them over. This is only works for the three of us. It’s our secret signal.
- I stay home when she goes out. I am at home, taking care of our business. My apprentice and I are responsible for that.
- He never frets for too long. He is a nice person.