- I am the youngest and Lao Wang is the oldest. Dr. Li is the second oldest. Lao Wang is 84 years old; Lao Li is 79 and I am 77.
- People living nearby said we are like brothers. We have done Tai Chi together for a long time. When people think of us, they all think we are close.
- He is about 40 years old. When did he start being my apprentice? Maybe when he was 18, 19 or 20. I think he was not 20 yet. (Is he 45 now?) Yes, he is over 40 now. He had not been 20 when he started being my apprentice. He has been my apprentice for a long time and now he is over 40.
- When he was studying, I had thought about being his coach. But since I thought he didn't know who I was at that time, I didn't put my thoughts into practice. After a while, he was out of school.
- Seven? Tai Chi? I am 77 years old and he is older than me. We gather together once a week to stay close. We are happy.