Extend the index finger and middle finger of one hand while the remaining three fingers are folded. Face the palm inwards and place the hand laterally. Slightly move the hand outwards and upwards to a halt. This sign indicates the second place in a sequence.
- I am the youngest and Lao Wang is the oldest. Dr. Li is the second oldest. Lao Wang is 84 years old; Lao Li is 79 and I am 77.
- We have known each other for a long time. We had a lot of time to get to know each other when we were doing Tai Chi. And we became closer and closer.
- We usually do Tai Chi together. If one of us doesn't feel well, the other two will take him to see a doctor. We are close like real brothers. Lao Wang is the oldest, Lao Li is the second oldest and I am the youngest.
- Doctor Li is 79 years old. He is the oldest one among us. Lao Li is the second oldest and I am the third oldest. We are like brothers.
- I graduated from the elementary school when I was about 16 or 17. I began my apprenticeship at that time. In the beginning, I had to learn from the master and be responsible for cleaning. After 3 years, I finally started to learn how to make leather shoes. After another 3 years, I finally learned most of the things that I needed to know. At that time, I was about 22 years old.