- People living nearby said we are like brothers. We have done Tai Chi together for a long time. When people think of us, they all think we are close.
- He (Lao Wang) has been watching him. He praised him (the apprentice), saying that he is good. You have mentioned that he's good. You said that before.
- He can even cut a key. He tries everything. He didn't go to school but he is not stupid. He learns everything I taught him. He is really smart and he even does more research by himself. He is great.
- We have been close for a long time. We have been doing Tai Chi for more than 20 years. We met each other when we were doing Tai Chi. As time passed, we became closer and closer. People here know we are close like brothers.
- I can’t speak, let alone talking on the phone. So I clap my hands instead, and they get it. If it were other people, they’d be weirded out by the claps when they pick up the phone. That is why I only call them two. Only they know clapping means I’m inviting them over. This is only works for the three of us. It’s our secret signal.