Fold the ring finger and pinky of one of your hands while curving the other three fingers
- I am the youngest and Lao Wang is the oldest. Dr. Li is the second oldest. Lao Wang is 84 years old; Lao Li is 79 and I am 77.
- Seven? Tai Chi? I am 77 years old and he is older than me. We gather together once a week to stay close. We are happy.
- Me? I was 38...yes, I was 38 at that time. Me? Do I have 3 kids? Oh, do you mean when I started practicing Tai Chi? I think I was around 38 at that time, instead of 40. I was just like you. Our age? I am 77 and he is 84. We have a 7 year age gap.
- 7 years? Do we have a 7 year gap or a 9 year gap? No, not a 9 year gap. I am 77 and you're 84. So it's 7.
- Doctor Li is 79 years old. He is the oldest one among us. Lao Li is the second oldest and I am the third oldest. We are like brothers.