- I am the youngest and Lao Wang is the oldest. Dr. Li is the second oldest. Lao Wang is 84 years old; Lao Li is 79 and I am 77.
- Seven? Tai Chi? I am 77 years old and he is older than me. We gather together once a week to stay close. We are happy.
- Me? I was 38...yes, I was 38 at that time. Me? Do I have 3 kids? Oh, do you mean when I started practicing Tai Chi? I think I was around 38 at that time, instead of 40. I was just like you. Our age? I am 77 and he is 84. We have a 7 year age gap.
- 7 years? Do we have a 7 year gap or a 9 year gap? No, not a 9 year gap. I am 77 and you're 84. So it's 7.
- I graduated from the elementary school when I was about 16 or 17. I began my apprenticeship at that time. In the beginning, I had to learn from the master and be responsible for cleaning. After 3 years, I finally started to learn how to make leather shoes. After another 3 years, I finally learned most of the things that I needed to know. At that time, I was about 22 years old.