- He can even cut a key. He tries everything. He didn't go to school but he is not stupid. He learns everything I taught him. He is really smart and he even does more research by himself. He is great.
- We have been close for a long time. We have been doing Tai Chi for more than 20 years. We met each other when we were doing Tai Chi. As time passed, we became closer and closer. People here know we are close like brothers.
- He is about 40 years old. When did he start being my apprentice? Maybe when he was 18, 19 or 20. I think he was not 20 yet. (Is he 45 now?) Yes, he is over 40 now. He had not been 20 when he started being my apprentice. He has been my apprentice for a long time and now he is over 40.
- Did you just drill a hole and put it on it? It takes a lot of time and effort. You are brainy. You do research if you have no idea what it is. You are smart for figuring out how to categorize.
- Me? I was 38...yes, I was 38 at that time. Me? Do I have 3 kids? Oh, do you mean when I started practicing Tai Chi? I think I was around 38 at that time, instead of 40. I was just like you. Our age? I am 77 and he is 84. We have a 7 year age gap.